LUNA is live and trading following the successful launch of the Terra 2.0 protocol yesterday. The cryptocurrency is off to a tumultuous start, with its price fluctuating greatly.
- LUNA is already trading on many exchanges, and it’s been a wild ride on most of them.
- On Bybit – for instance – the price started at $0.5 and skyrocketed up to $30 in a matter of minutes.
- Shortly after, it started falling and dumped all the way to around $4 before stabilizing at $6, where it’s currently trading.
- It’s worth noting that the price has varied greatly on the different exchanges, and that’s largely attributed to the trading volume.
- Data from CoinMarketCap reveals that the cryptocurrency generated around $230 million in trading volume in the past 24 hours.
- Close to 50% of that comes from KuCoin.
- Additionally, Binance – the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange by means of trading volume, has still to launch LUNA trading, which is set to begin in two days – on May 31st.
- As CryptoPotato reported yesterday, Terra 2.0 launched with the support of many platforms. LUNA holders have already started receiving their airdrop.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.