The annual flagship Miami cryptocurrency conference, The North America Bitcoin Conference, is back again with a powerhouse of speakers, including headline speakers billionaire investor Mark Cuban and Miami’s prolific pro-Bitcoin Mayor Francis Suarez.
TNABC is at the James L. Knight Center in Miami, Florida, on January 17-19, 2022, kicking off what might be the most active Blockchain Week yet.
TNABC has grown a loyal following in Miami, which has evolved into North America’s cryptocurrency epicenter in the past two years. This will be TNABCs eighth year in Miami.
As such, it benefits from having established residency in a state and city where in-person events retain a semblance of normalcy with proper safety precautions.
“If the NFT and crypto presence at the Art Basel was any prediction, we anticipate the 2022 Miami Blockchain Week to be a very energetic series of events, kickstarted by TNABC,” says Alex Moskov, CoinCentral Founder. “TNABC has long been a staple in the Miami cryptocurrency scene, and we’re excited to partner with their team to drive education and crypto literacy in this vibrant city.”
TNABC will revolve around the latest trends, opportunities, and technological advancements in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. A few of the topics include:
- Institutional Investment like Grayscale, Microstrategy, ETFs, and NFTs
- Blockchain’s Newest Opportunities such as Regulatory Sandboxes
- DeFi, “Ethereum Killers” and Yield Farming
- Stablecoins land Central Bank Digital Currencies
The confirmed roster of speakers includes:
- Mark Cuban, Renowned Entrepreneur and Investor
- Francis X. Suarez, City of Miami, Mayor
- Kathleen Breitman, co-founder, Tezos
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin pioneer and host, Untold Stories
- Peter Smith, CEO and founder, Blockchain.com
- Nick Spanos, co-founder, Zap.org
- Craig Sellars, co-founder, Tether
- Chance Barnett, Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer, Jewel
- Jenna Pilgrim, CEO, Streambed Media
- Maja Vujinovic, CEO, OGroup
“Our goal–and responsibility–is to provide a platform that encourages more than just talking about the future. We focus on reshaping, refining, and redefining it. We’re incredibly proud that Ethereum, Litecoin, Factom, Dash, and Blockchain Capital have all launched from our stages, and we’re excited to see what industry-disrupting techs launch this year,” said Moe Levin, CEO of Keynote Limited, the company behind TNABC.
A partner company, a boutique space training and travel company called Astranaut, is giving away one free ticket to space at the North American Bitcoin Conference 2022, at any in-person attendee is automatically entered into the Space Ticket Giveaway. The winner will be drawn and announced on stage on the last day.
Tickets for TNABC are available at btcmiami.com with scheduled price increases coming soon.
CoinCentral readers can get a 15% discount on tickets with the code: COINCENTRAL